• From: "E LATTA" <wtf2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 12:11:17 -0600

I only listen to podcast I have not ventured into recording them I will
leave that to you professionals.

Larry, you may have read the request I made about making sure the subject
lines match the content on the BLINDCOOLTECH e-mail list.

I would think it will be next to impossible for you to have a reliable
resource archive directory to look up usable information if the two items
are not matched.

I do not have time to read every e-mail.  I lookat the subject line and if
it interest me I open it.  I have missed several conversations because of
the mismatching.

Keep up the good work you have opened up a dialogue for us to converse thank