[bct] Re: Bynoral Microphones

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 16:19:41 -0600

MessageNeal, lol!
Dana

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Neal Ewers
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 12:04 PM
  Subject: [bct] Re: Bynoral Microphones

  Dana, I have used them and I don't find that they block enough sound to give
me a problem.  However, I guess people wear them in different ways.  I do find
that if you use the wind screens that come with them, they do block a little
bit more of the incoming sound, but not enough to make it a problem.  I was
walking down the street with them the other day when a little girl with her
mother said, "Mommy, why does that man have cotton balls in his ears?"  Good
question, but very bad answer.  You're not going to believe this.  Her mother
actually said, "Honey, it's because he is blind and uses a cane."  yes folks,
you heard it here.

  Neal