[bct] Re: Bynoral Microphones

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:04:26 -0600

Dana, I have used them and I don't find that they block enough sound to
give me a problem.  However, I guess people wear them in different ways.
I do find that if you use the wind screens that come with them, they do
block a little bit more of the incoming sound, but not enough to make it
a problem.  I was walking down the street with them the other day when a
little girl with her mother said, "Mommy, why does that man have cotton
balls in his ears?"  Good question, but very bad answer.  You're not
going to believe this.  Her mother actually said, "Honey, it's because
he is blind and uses a cane."  yes folks, you heard it here.

Neal