[bct] Re: But I was only gone over night!

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 11:41:54 -0600

MessageHi Neal. This is very good advice. Upon reading the suspicious emails
this morning, I had Windows Defender Beta 2 scan my computer, but luckily it
found nothing. I also ran AVG. I never open or download anything that either
looks suspicious or is from somebody I don't already know in person.
Jake