[bct] Re: [Bulk] Re: Olympus

  • From: Stacey Robinson <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 09:12:24 -0500

Larry,
Thanks,
Do you have any idea how to get back to defalt settings? I've experimented with the recording quality and I see why everyone likes stereo so much.
Now it's stuck in something other than stereo. Popping out the battery doesn't help.
I can get my husband to help with this, but thought I'd ask if you new a way of getting back to stereo.
Would you record lectures using the dictation mode or conference?
Just wondered.
Stacey