[bct] Re: Broken tooth

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 22:58:03 -0500

What a meani!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 1:12 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: Broken tooth

Oh, that reminded me of a Thanksgiving when I was probably about seven. We were having corn on the cob and my mom let me husk and clean the corn. I was one proud little girl getting to help prepare dinner until my stepfather bit into the corn and broke a tooth off his dentures. For years I believed it was something I did not do right. He encouraged the believe too.

Rose Combs rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx