[bct] Re: Broken tooth

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:12:35 -0700

Oh, that reminded me of a Thanksgiving when I was probably about seven.  We
were having corn on the cob and my mom let  me husk and clean the corn.  I
was one proud little girl getting to help prepare dinner until my stepfather
bit into the corn and broke a tooth off his dentures.  For years I believed
it was something I did not do right.  He encouraged the believe too.

Rose Combs