[bct] Re: Breakfast Drink Podcast

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:44:50 -0700

I had the same experience with juicing, it was just too much trouble. But I
love carrot juice, and have tried it with beet juice and they are great

I had a funny thing happen when I was in too much of a hurry one morning. I got
beet juice all over my face; it looked like blood. I didn't know about it till
I got to work, went in to somebody's office to ask a question and she just
about had hysterics! "What's all that blood on your face!" she said. And you
know how it is when you start wondering who was looking--the van driver, other
passengers, drivers passing me on the way to the bus stop where the van picked
up employees, and people in the halls at work, and who knows who else!
So be careful with all that whole juice! It tastes wonderful though, and
there's nothing like it!