[bct] Re: Breakfast Drink Podcast

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 09:55:10 -0500

I agree. One of the things I'm working on with my new tutor is my diet. She and
I are going to look for Braille cookbooks. We have already purchased several
items containing protein, such as protein bars. My roommate seems to have taken
one of the boxes though. He asked me for one of my protein bars and I offered
it to him, thinking that he'd only take one single bar. But the next morning
when I looked around in our pantry for something to eat, one of the boxes was
missing. I asked him if he had taken the whole thing and he confessed he did.
He's also been stealing my milk. The thing is, he's lactose intolerant and I'm
not. I think the protein bars contain lactose. So I think I'll have to keep
more of my food in my room. Anyway-a recipe podcast sounds great.