[bct] Breakfast Drink Podcast

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindcooltech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:15:22 -0700

The breakfast drink podcast is interesting.  Thanks, Mary.  I couldn't help
remembering a crazy thing I did a few years ago.  I was on one of those
weight loss diets that involves making a drink or smoothie every morning and
adding an ounce of powdered protein and nutrients.  One morning I staggered
into the kitchen, not fully awake, and headed for the blender.  One of my
favorite fruits is blueberries and I had a good supply of frozen bags of
them in the freezer.  I found a bag of little round hard things, which I
took out and poured into the blender, along with some liquid and the
aforesaid powder.  After the blender did its work, I took a sip.
u'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'm.  Different!  But not really so bad! It sure wasn't
blueberries!  So I drank the rest of it, wondering.  Later, after a cup of
coffee began to kick in, I checked out the bag who's contents I had poured
into the blender.  Wow!  They were green peas!  Perhaps I should have added
salt and pepper?
Lois Goodine.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.