[bct] Braille fortune cookies

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:22:45 -0600

Dan and others, there is a place that sells Braille fortune cookies.  I used
to get mailings from them at any rate so assume they are still selling them.
Never tried the cookies though.  Here is the information I could find
online.  They do not appear to have a website.  I apologize in advance if
they happen to no longer be in business.

BRAILLE FORTUNE COOKIES

Lucky Touch Fortune Cookie Company is a student-operated business

specializing in Braille fortune cookies. The cookies are also available with

large print

fortunes. You may customize the cookies to fit your event. Place your order

by calling Judith Lesner at (510) 794-3800, extension 300. All orders will

go out by priority mail. If items are in stock, allow two weeks from the day

your payment is received. Customized orders require a week longer.

Shipping and handling charges vary. For more information, write to:

Lucky Touch Fortune Cookie Company

500 Walnut Ave.

Fremont, CA 94536.

Judith Lesner (Lucky Touch Advisor)