[bct] Re: Braille embosser

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:01:17 -0600

Hi, Maria.  I just received a brand new Index Basic D double-sided embosser,
and it is fabulous.  Go to http://www.sighted.com and see what all you can
find out about this rather smallish embosser.  I love it, and that's what I
do all my Braille stuff on, now.  I also have an old VersaPoint, but I'm
selling that one.  It's too big and too heavy to transport anywhere.  It
does produce good Braille, though, so you might like to head over to
http://www.freedomscientific.com and see what you can find out about that
one.  I'm sure some folks on the list will tell you about the Enabling
embossers, and that will be cool.  I hope this is helpful to you.

Shane Jackson
Hoover, Alabama, USA.
Amateur Radio Station: K4JSJ
Web Site: http://www.shanejackson.net <http://www.shanejackson.net/>