[bct] Re: Braille embosser

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:27:55 -0800

MessageMaria, Neal,  and all,
Yes, I used to have a blazer, you can change the direction of the feed.  under
the config settings i think.  It's the most portable embosser you'll find.  All
the rest take up a good amount of space.  i might know someone who wants to get
rid of one pretty cheaply if you are interested.  I bought something from this
woman and can attest to her reliability, and because she is cleaning out,she
will give you a good price.

Jenny