[bct] Re: Braille embosser

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 14:43:49 -0500

MessageThanks Bill.  I'd love to have one that embosses on both sides of the
page, but I have to do a lot more saving cause they're quite the high-price
item, huh?  Well, it doesn't hurt to do a little investigating now, and when
I'm ready, I'll have all the info I need to make the right choice.  thanks
again.

Maria R.