[bct] Re: Braille embosser

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:12:28 -0600

Maria, I have used the Braille Blazer as well.  I haven't done a market
check lately, but at the time we looked at Trace, it was about as
inexpensive as you could get.  However, the problem we had with it was
that because it pushes the paper out rather than pulling it from the
front, the paper would often jam.  Perhaps they have redesigned it in
the last several years, but at least those were our problems with it.  I
seem to recall that there was some way to have it pull the paper rather
than push it, but I don't remember enough to be accurate about that even
if it exists.