[bct] Braille embosser

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:08:11 -0500

Hi Friends,

I have a question for all of you, but especially for those of you who are
acquainted with braille embossers.  For some time I have been considering
purchasing a braille embosser for home use.  At first I just thought I'd use it
for brailling lyrics, lists, notes, etc.  Then I thought perhaps I could
contact restaurants and brail some menus for them as well.  Heck, I could even
produce some of Mary's braille cards for next Christmas.  Therefore, I would
like something sturdy enough for frequent use, but not overly large, as space
is a big consideration.

visit our website at: