[bct] Re: Braille display

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:46:58 -0700

I like to use the 32-cell Braille note I usually keep at work for computer
work, but the 18-cell I take on trips because it is lighter and because I
read braille one-handed, I don't need to move around as much with the
smaller display.  When I sent my 32-cell in for its transplant I had the 18
cell at work, it was OK except some of the medical words I deal with were
longer than the display which was sort of weird after not seeing that for a
couple of years.

Rose Combs