[bct] Braille Christmas tree podcast

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:15:52 -0500

Hi Mary,
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your Christmas tree podcasts. When I first saw your podcast on blind cool Tech, I couldn't wait to try the Christmas tree drawings out! I finally did last night, and they're really neat! I've since been trying to search for instructions on how to make other pictures, but my searches haven't been very fruitful. It seems that the book "so what about drawing", is no longer sold.
Does anyone know if there is a website that tells how to make more pictures?
My Perkins hasn't gotten this much use in years!
Thanks so much for these really fun podcasts!