[bct] Re: Boy someone don't like us

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:25:14 -0500

Yeah it got me on the first email, but not again.  My sapi has been damaged by
all this crap and I can't switch to it now.  I have to use the Window Eyes demo
to get into my mail then.  Hope everyone doesn't have any problems this time
around. be careful and good luck.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx