[bct] Re: Bookport and recording

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 16:32:49 -0600

Beth, I'm very sorry about the Bronchitis.  Get well soon.

As for recording on the bookport,  the bookport has no microphone input,
the only thing this person could be doing is holding the bookport up to
the radio and listening to his cat or bird or maybe even fish in the
background.  I never really got into fish.  They are just not the cuddly
type, and they don't make a lot of noise.