[bct] Re: Bookport = BP versus Book Courier = BC

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:14:20 -0800

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

'Nuff said.

=====
Feel the power...
Wield the magic!...
http://www.draconisentertainment.com
Gaming at the speed of sound!
----- Original Message ----- From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 12:30 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: Bookport = BP versus Book Courier = BC

Nope, sorry, we aren't using a pentium chip on the unit, and if we were,
we'd have to change the 60 hours battery life claims to 60 minutes.
(grin.)  We are going to put better speech into the next generation
though.

fb-oe@xxxxxxx Thursday, January 26, 2006 2:22:30 PM >>>
Hi, all, I'm researching the above units and just listened again to
Larry's
July, 2005 cast re differences between these units.  Hey, Larry, I
would
love to see Neospeech on the BP--any chance of that?  Beth