[bct] Re: Bookport = BP versus Book Courier = BC

  • From: "allen n" <kf4cld@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:47:42 -0500

I was going to get a bookport soon.
Just worndering If I should wait awhile or not.
If they will be a better speech in the future I problely will wait.
I do like the speech in the current bookport thoe.
It took me awhile to save up for this one.
Got half of the money so far.
Hope to have the next half by next week.

----- Original Message ----- From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>