[bct] Re: Book port arrived, and already a few questions

  • From: "Bill Holton" <biho@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 22:11:41 -0500

Found it.  It was under the under part of teh box.  So when I cut the files
from the directory, where in the bookport manager do I paste them?  Also, every
time I connect the bookport I get a new device from windows message.  Iallowed
the auto installation of the drivers but this keeps coming back.  The USB
device found message and wanting to install drivers, not the bookport software.