[bct] Book port arrived, and already a few questions

  • From: "Bill Holton" <biho@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 19:39:26 -0500

My bookport arrived today--love it, and i have a few questions.  First, do they
not include the USB cable?  I found one I can use, but surprised it wasn't
Now, one quick suggestion, if it's not already there and I just don't know it.
When I listen to podcasts, I like to go ahead and move the file onto the player
instead of just copying it so I don't wind up with so many files AI have to
clean up.  Is there a way to actually move the file to the player instead of
simply a copy?  Thanks, I'm sure I'll have other questions soon.