[bct] Re: Book Share help.

  • From: "Marsha Macchi" <marshamac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:21:10 -0800

Hi, Marsha here.  Hang on.  It will take quite awhile for the good old NLS
to get its proverbial crap together.  I did this to me too.  It might take
up to 6 weeks for the approval to come down.  This will happen especially
just before the Christmas and New Year holidays.  Everybody's gonna wanna
get out of dodge.  If, a couple of weeks after the holidays you hear
nothing, I would E-mail NLS or contact your regional library and find out
what gives.  Hope this helps.