[bct] Book Share help.

  • From: "Jo Stombaugh" <jostombaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:55:36 -0500

I registered with Book Share about three weeks ago and was waiting for verification of eligibility by my regional Library. I had given Book Share all of my information and have sent three messages wondering about the delay. My regional Library hasn't been contacted and I'm anxious to pay and begin downloading books. There's a book my daughter is reading and wanted me to read and it's on their site. Does anyone have experience with Book Share that might be able to help me speed up the process? I got an email saying they got my information and it would take a few days for verification; but I've heard nothing else. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a blessed Christmas and holiday season. Jo Anne Stombaugh.