[bct] Re: Book Port or Victor Reader

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 16:39:21 -0800

The Victor reader classic uses only Disks.  With the bookport you can download
things from  the computer in several print formats and wave, MP3, and Daisy
audio formats. The bookport is more portable and more versatile. You will have
access to much more material.  I have a Victor Reaader classic that I purchased
before I learned about the bookport.  It's very good with daisy formatted books
on disk, and music CD's.
Lois