[bct] Re: Book Port and Podcasts

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 12:34:23 -0600

Jamie, it is my understanding that the channel reverse will not be a
firmware upgrade.  It will have to wait until the next hardware update
and I don't believe there is any announced date on that.  Most people
don't find this to be a problem.  And if you do, all one has to do is to
buy the requisite cords and adapters from radio shack to reverse the
channels in either speakers or headphones.

Neal