[bct] Re: Book Port and Podcasts

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 09:02:44 -0600

I listen to all of the podcasts on my Book Port.  I love the portability.  I
tend to use the transfer tool; but, the BP does show up as a removable drive
so I am sure you could transfer files that way.  I am just used to the
transfer tool and prefer that, being a creature of habit.  If you buy one
you won't regret it.

Joni