[bct] Re: Book Port Fidelity Query

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 20:30:08 -0600

I approached my wife today with the idea that I might buy a Book Port and
she didn't have a fit. <smile> I suppose I should confess at this point.
Larry asked me some time ago to do a review of the iPod Shuffle. I had the
Shuffle in a pair of slacks. My wife and I attended four funerals in
November, thus the dress clothes were washed a bit more frequently than they
might otherwise have been. She didn't think to check the pockets of my
pants, and by the time I remembered what I had done with the Shuffle ... You
guessed it. I could purchase another iPod, but if I save my pennies I will
be able to purchase the Book Port instead. Thus ends my sad tale that will
have a happy ending only when I have the Book Port in my eager hands.