[bct] Re: Book Port Fidelity Query

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 04:58:19 -0800

<Sigh> Yes, I must agree. Despite the fact that I will shout from the mountaintop the virtues and wonders of owning and using a Book Port, I would gladly become a vegetarian if only it meant we could have something like Eloquence as its speech synthesizer instead of the Cylon reject that is DoubleTalk. Admittedly, one eventually gets used to it ... but yikes!
=====
Feel the power...
Wield the magic!...
http://www.draconisentertainment.com