[bct] Re: Book Port Fidelity Query

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 15:30:12 -0600

There was a note from somebody on the BookPort list saying that BookPort is
back ordered as of this past Friday.  I have recommended two for clients of
mine.  I am sure his is on back order, but the other one has not been ordered
yet.  Since they are both college students and will need them next semester for
their books I hope they come in before to long.