[bct] Re: Book Port Fidelity Query

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 06:43:48 -0600

Jamie I think you will be very happy with the Book Port.  I mainly use it
with the Double Talk speech, which I personally like.  I have listened to
podcasts on it and they sound good to me.  Never used an iPod so can't
compare sound quality.  I can say that the Book Port was worth every cent I
spent on it and I use it daily.

Sorry about the fate of your iPod Shuffle, but if a Book Port is the end
result then maybe it was worth it.  Technology is shrinking so much that I
have heard of more than one person who has lost things in the same manner.