[bct] Re: Blue tooth Braille displays

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 18:25:59 -0800

Bill, i was out of town today so I am just getting to looking at this. I have to say that I don't know for sure if you can do both braille and speech at the same time, but imagine that you can as you can do both keyboard input and either display or speech at the same time. i actually just got keysoft 7, and have not tried this out. However, you've got me wondering now, so i will test this out tomorrow and let you know what I come up with.

Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>