[bct] Re: Bloggr?

  • From: "Mika Pyyhkala" <pyyhkala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 18:14:17 -0500

I know several people use Blogger with Jaws.
The key disadvantage I see in it is that you must be online to use it, it
does not download the text rss content to your computer.  So for instance,
you could not read the content on your laptop when not connected to the
internet with Blogger.
I have used News Gator Outlook Edition before.  This is a text RSS reader
that integrates with Microsoft Outlook and it essentially creates a folder
for each blog and under each folder you have your posts which look somewhat
similar to emails in Outlook.
There is also a program called Accessible RSS which will read text rss data,
but again you may need to be connected to the interenat at the time of
Note if you are going to be connected to the net, then Blogger might work
just fine for you.