[bct] Blindies for remix fun

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 21:03:23 +0100

Brian Eno has put up his album "My Life in the Bush of Ghosts" on the Interweb
and you can listen to it if you like. Nothing strange about that, except that
while your'e there, you might like to try your hand at re-mixing it as well.
All the tracks are there in each song/item, so you can just edit the drums or
the people shouting if you wish.

Go to:-

http://bushofghosts.wmg.com/home.php

The whole thing is a Flash movie, which might be enough to fill you with
terror, but it must be accessible to some extent - the effect of running Jaws,
Window Eyes and Narrator at the same time were quite apparent when I did it.
I'm sure Eno would appreciate the random audio that came about. Presumably you
could mix that in too.

Don't please ask me any technical questions. I''ve only had a few minutes' play
with this thing. By the way, don't forget to submit your remix if you're
pleased with it.

Vince.