[bct] Blind Like Us podcast

  • From: "Lynnette" <lynnette_tatum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 15:26:47 -0500

Hello All,
Well, after much gnashing of teeth, growling, perspiring, and all manner of
unladylike language, I came into work so that I might attempt to upload my
latest podcast.  I'm happy to say my efforts were not in vain!  I'll try to get
to the bottom of why I'm not able to perform the following tasks....
Send files through the yousendit service
Send files via the FTP method, the directions to which were so graciously
provided by Kai.
and upload files to Libsyn.com, the service for which I pay $10 per month.
Ah...and I was also unable to publish my file via Our Media.

Maria's thinking that it might indeed have to do with our time Warner Road
Runner Service.  I'll be giving them a call tomorrow but am hesitant because
I'm afraid they won't know what on earth I'm talking about.  They still know
nothing about accessibility and it can be most frustrating.  Wish me luck on
that front.

Okay...enough grousing.  I'm just happy it's up there.
If you'd like to check out the show through my website, it's...
www.malynwriteon.com/podcast.html.  The Show is called Blind Like Us...but I
think I put that in the subject line.  Oh well...
And, hopefully, you can also retrieve it through the feed, which is...  Oh
nuts!  I'll send that in a message when I get home.  <sheepish grin>  I have it
in a separate file for easy retrieval.

Hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday.  Now, my mind can move on to other