[bct] Blind Like Me

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 22:36:21 -0700

Hi list,

I suppose some of us were on Blind Like Me and other ACB Radio shows; my
interview was show 55 and it's on the Blind Like Me page within the ACB Radio
on demand section. The only way you can hear interviews past show 65 or so is
to go to the replay section and choose to listen to Saturday's broadcasts,
because the show airs on Saturday according to universal time. They just
haven't kept these individual shows updated so the producers of the show and
the Blind Handyman show are creating individual web sites that will have all
the shows individually available, and those sites will not have anything to do
with ACB Radio but will be controlled by Phil Parr and the folks who put the
show together each week. I think the new sites will be set up by the beginning
of next year.

Mary

Mary