[bct] Blind Cool Tech Thanksgiving Holiday Intro: Call for Help!

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 16:26:05 -0800

Greetings all.

I'm currently working on a special Thanksgiving edition of an intro for
BCT. I shan't spoil the surprise and say anything about it.
I do, however, need some vocal talent. If you won't mind recording a few
lines of text in a wave file, then sending it to me, I'd appreciate your
If you can do the recording in as quiet of an environment as possible,
that'd be great (that means I'll have to do less filtering).

If you're interested, please reply saying so to me privately, or else to
the list (adding you're the email address where you wish to be
contacted), and I will send you the list of phrases I'd like spoken.

Thank you in advance,