[bct] Re: [Blind Access Journal] Red Alert: Don't Let Audio Magic Cast An Evil Spell on Your Computer!

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:12:29 -0700

Hi Kenneth,

If there is a real program by the same name, please provide its direct link so we all may tell the difference between the real thing and the scammer. Even, then, folks, be very, very careful!

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenneth Reed" <kennethreed905@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>