[bct] Re: [Blind Access Journal] Red Alert: Don't Let Audio Magic Cast An Evil Spell on Your Computer!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 10:13:35 -0600

Hi Matthew
I'm 99.9% sure that this isn't even a valid program.
It would appear that it's being targeted directly at the blind community, which is very sad. Hell it's sad if *anybody* is a victim to this. Jesus!

At 10:09 AM 3/18/2006, you wrote:

So then this is a good reason for those who haven't filled in the From field
of their e-mail settings to do so with their real name, instead of letting
it fill in the e-mail address, because then people can tell the difference
when a false message comes through from a user's account. Also, it's sad
that this person has ruined someone else's launch of this program, if indeed
it is a valid program, which I'm not even sure about. Whoops, I've ended a
sentence with a preposition. It should be, about which I'm not sure.
Thanks a lot.

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.