[bct] Re: [Blind Access Journal] Red Alert: Don't Let Audio Magic Cast An Evil Spell on Your Computer!

  • From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 09:09:40 -0700

So then this is a good reason for those who haven't filled in the From field
of their e-mail settings to do so with their real name, instead of letting
it fill in the e-mail address, because then people can tell the difference
when a false message comes through from a user's account. Also, it's sad
that this person has ruined someone else's launch of this program, if indeed
it is a valid program, which I'm not even sure about. Whoops, I've ended a
sentence with a preposition. It should be, about which I'm not sure.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com