[bct] Re: [Blind Access Journal] Red Alert: Don't Let Audio Magic Cast An Evil Spell on Your Computer!

  • From: Stephen Clower <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Larry Skutchan <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 07:04:28 -0600

I would also like to add that this character has been known for making shotty software in the past. Given that reputation alone I would never install anything created by him.

On Saturday, March 18, 2006, 5:47:31 AM, you stood on a roof and loudly proclaimed:

Darrell, thanks so much for alerting us all to this character.  I'm glad he's such a rank amature, or he could really do some harm.  I'm sorry you fell into his trap with the visual verification solution.