[bct] Re: [Blind Access Journal] Red Alert: Don't Let Audio Magic Cast An Evil Spell on Your Computer!

  • From: Kenneth Reed <kennethreed905@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 15:53:36 -0500

the page is at
www.freedownloadscenter.com
the programs auther is
yogen software.com and it cost $15

size 413 k
regards Ken

At 03:12 PM 3/18/2006, you wrote:
Hi Kenneth,

If there is a real program by the same name, please provide its direct link so we all may tell the difference between the real thing and the scammer. Even, then, folks, be very, very careful!

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenneth Reed" <kennethreed905@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>