[bct] Re: [Blind Access Journal] Red Alert: Don't Let Audio Magic Cast An Evil Spell on Your Computer!

  • From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 12:24:12 -0800

Lol chris you should hear DecTalk read it. But back to business. I agree 100% that you shouldn't download anything that's too good to be true. And about the 148 k thing, it's true as well. I personally check my file size before I save anything, unless I know it's that size. But even then... a sound editor should be at least 40 megs in size.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>