[bct] Re: Beware: AudioMagic, public domain sound editor software...

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 15:29:43 -0600

Hi Allison,

Oh I'm so sorry. I wasn't far behind you, had planned on trying it
myself and forwarded the message to a friend in case she wanted to try
the program in fact. I just hadn't gotten around to trying it yet.
What sick minds out there. It's bad enough when they get something for
their scams like our money, but what possible per verted pleasure can
they gain from things like this. It's a rotten shame that human beings
can be among the cancer in our society. I bet that was the person who
was tampering with the ftp site. And to think he might have listened
to our podcasts. Now I wish I hadn't said where I lived. Getting
paranoid I guess which is just what they'd like.