[bct] Re: Beware: AudioMagic, public domain sound editor software...

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 04:03:28 -0500

Actually, it is not very safe computing practice to just run an executable file
from an unknown origin anyway, but I can see why the claims of a software
solution to the visual verification problem peaked your interest and possibly
caused you to throw caution to the wind.

If someone claims to have the newest best sound editor, screen access program,
or access tool, it's a good idea to google the program's name or identifying
phrase about the software.  If google doesn't see it, delete it.