[bct] Best wishes, song, Catholic Church

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:43:45 -0500

Hi, all, just wanted to wish Mary the best re her retirement decision and
Mike, I hope your chronic fatigue syndrome improves and that your speaking
goes as you want.  Yes, the song was magnificent! And their phrasing,
expression and unity of voices are perfect!  With MP3 now, words are so
clear and you can really hear accompaniments.  I'm going to try to figure
out that song's accompaniment, it's so lovely and fits the song so
well--playing with accompaniments is another hobby for me.   I'm so glad the
Church now uses such music--has for many years--post Vatican 2.  Hey, any
Catholics out there?  I would love to compare the music used in different
parishes, et cetera, with you off
list.  Beth