[bct] Best way to save battery life on olympus320?

  • From: "Jay Pellis" <jalucard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 20:55:29 -0400

Hi folks-
Just out of curiousity, does anyone know, if you take the olympus apart
in order to keep the battery from using power, do your settings get
saved?  I had someone read me the menus today and i turned off the back
light and turned on some playback settings.  I was disconnecting the 2
pieces of the recorder to keep the battery from running down then
connecting it when i wanted to use it.  Does letting it fall asleep
after a while save any power at all?  If not and if the settings do or
even don't get saved, i may still keep disconnecting it.
Thanks for any info
Jay