[bct] Re: Backups

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 01:48:03 -0700

I hate the way IE expects you to download programs to the desktop, I creat a
download folder for all downloads and direct IE to put them there.
Unfortunately this folder did not cross in the Windows transfer stuff, so a
few things I had there are gone, like Juice but I will get it back in time.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx